The Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) invites tenders for the construction of THE PROPOSED CONFERENCE FACILITY FOR KONZA TECHNOPOLIS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY ON LAND PARCEL NO. 74. The project broadly comprise construction of 5 storey conference facility,associated external works as well as mechanical and electrical installations. Earthworks and 2 no. basements have already been executed under a different package.
|NO.||DESCRIPTION||TENDER NO.||REGISTRATION CATEGORY||BID SECURITY|
|1.||Main Contractor||KOTDA/MC040/2019-2020||NCA 1||5,000,000|
Interested eligible contractors who appear in the current Building Contractor’s Register with the National Construction Authority as tabulated above may obtain a set of tender documents (including Bills of Quantities) from the KoTDA website www.konza.go.ke from Tuesday 5th May, 2020 to Friday 29th May, 2020. Bidders who download the tender document from the website will be required to email their detailed contact information to email@example.com for recording, further clarifications, addenda and security clearance to facilitate site access. Due to COVID 19 pandemic, bidders who will need to conduct site survey/visit are required to submit in advance the name, ID number, intended day of site visit and contact of the person(s) nominated for security clearance by the relevant security administration as per current travel/movement cessation conditions. In addition, all addenda will also be posted on the website as they become available.
The bidders must submit the mandatory requirement, supported by relevant documents so as to be considered for further evaluation:
1. Be Registered with National Construction Authority Category 1
2. Have Completed minimum three projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last six years
3. Provide evidence of financial, personnel and equipment capability necessary for carrying out the works
4. Provide a Bid Security in form of Bank Guarantee or Bid Bond from an Insurance company approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) in the amount as tabulated above and valid for 150 days from date of opening of tender
5. Provide Litigation History (both court and arbitration cases) and satisfactorily complete Confidential Business Questionnaire & Declaration form.
6. Meet all statutory requirements as per Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015
7. Provide Copies of Company Registration, current valid Tax Compliance Certificate, Business Permit, PIN and VAT Registration Certificates
8. Provide all information requested in the Clause 1.7 (a-f) of instruction to Tenderers in the tender documents.
A Tenderer who:
i). Has been served with a default notice on on-going government contracts; or
ii). Has had their contract with the Government of Kenya terminated in the past and has not been reinstated in the Register of Contractors
NEED NOT place their bid as they shall be treated as NON-RESPONSIVE and therefore subject to AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION
All questions/clarifications regarding the project or offer of submission including requests for site visit, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com by Tuesday 19th May, 2020 at 1700hrs local Kenyan time.
No other email addresses shall be used and KoTDA shall not be liable if bidders choose to send their information and/or enquiries to other email addresses.
Tenderers shall submit One Original and One Soft Copy in a Flash disk or CD of all tender documents in plain sealed envelopes, with the Tender Number Clearly marked on the right-hand side corner and bearing no indication of the tenderer’s name and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer Konza Technopolis Development Authority P.O. Box 1 – 90150, KONZA TECHNOPOLIS, KENYA. E-Mail; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Tel; +254-20-4343013/4
and placed in the KoTDA Tender Box on the 7th Floor of Konza Complex, KonzaTechnopolis, located along Nairobi – Mombasa road near Malili Township to reach the above address not later than Friday 29th May 2020 at 1400hrs local time.
Submitted bids will be opened publicly at the same venue shortly therafter in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend.
Prices quoted must remain valid for One Hundred and Fifty (150) days from the date of Tender opening.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Download The Tender Documents below:
TENDER ADVERT- KONZA COMPLEX CONFERENCE FACILITY
TENDER DOCUMENT- KoTDA-MC040-2019-2020- KONZA COMPLEX CONFERENCE FACILITY