INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCIENCE PARKS AND AREAS OF INNOVATION (IASP) AFRICA DIVISION CONFERENCE
THEME: SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY PARKS & AREAS OF INNOVATIONS AS CATALYSTS FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IN AFRICA
DATE: 30TH to 31ST MAY 2022
Konza Technopolis Development Authority will be hosting the International Association of Science Parks and Areas Of Innovation (IASP) Africa Division Conference on 31st May 2022
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND PAPERS
- Implementation of the Science Technology Innovation Strategy for Africa’s socio-economic development and growth.
- The role of Science and Technology Parks (STPs) in promoting disruptive innovations in Africa.
- STPs as a catalyst for growth of innovation and startups.
- Funding for STPS and Areas of Innovations (AoIs).
- The role of Research and Development (R&D) in supporting STPs and AoIs.
- STPs and AoIs as catalysts for Health and Governance.
- Managing STPs and AOIs.
- Emergence of Smart Green Cities in Africa
- Abstracts of 250-300 words should be emailed to research @konza.go.ke. Clearly indicate whether oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be in one continuous paragraph and include up to 6 keywords for online indexing.
- Abstracts should include the names of the author(s), affiliations, postal, email and telephone contacts, with corresponding author indicated in a footnote.
- The full paper should be 3000-8000 words (6-16 pages) prepared in Times New Roman, size 12 font, spacing of 1.5 and in editable text format.
- All references cited in the papers should follow the APA 6th Edition Citation Style.
The full paper should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Abstracts and papers can be submitted/presented either in English, French or Kiswahili.
|1.||IASP Africa Chapter Members||1,000|
|4.||International Participants||USD 100|
|ACTIVITY/ CALL||OPEN DATE||CLOSING DATE|
|Abstract Submission||March 30th, 2022||April 30th, 2022|
|Abstract Review Feedback||April 30th, 2022||May 7th, 2022|
|Full Paper Submission||May 7th, 2022||May 14th, 2022|
|Receiving recorded presentation||May 22nd, 2022||May 25th, 2022|
|Conference Date||May 30st, 2022||May 31st 2022|
Fees MUST be deposited in the following
Account: A/c Name: Konza Technopolis Development Authority
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank.
Paybill No: 522522
Account No: 1141631520
For more information,
Email: email@example.com | Phone: +254710 515626