If I want to lease land in Konza, who should I contact?

You are here:
← All Topics

All you need to do is register a written Expression of Interest on investing in Konza with the Authority. Your interest will be evaluated when the ground is set ready for constructions. This document should furnish the Authority with:
 Who you are
 What you do
 Track record of achievements
 Certifications
 The intended investment
7. Are there any special requirements for me to be qualified for land lease?
There are no special requirements. However, compliance to Authority’s requirements and the Kenyan Laws and Regulations is mandatory.

Follow by Email